Aidan Demarest’s Neat in Glendale is turning TWO on Monday, October 14! And you know L.A.’s ringmaster, a man who inspires spontaneous laybacks wherever he goes, will be throwing an epic blowout. For the private, industry-only occasion drinks will be sponsored by Pernod Ricard and feature cocktails created by bartender-brand ambassadors Daniel Warrilow (formerly of Son of a Gun, Olmeca Altos brand ambassador), Lindsay Nader (Absolut ambassador and Bravo TV’s Eat Drink Love cast member) and Trevor Easter (Plymouth ambassador and Lindsay’s “better half”) who all will also be behind the stick serving up their cocktails.
What to drink at the party:
- **Dan Warrilow’s Crafty and Elusive Elk: **Altos Plata Tequila, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Luxardo Maraschino, Velvet Falernum, Fresh Lime Juice, Regans Orange Bitters
- **Lindsay Nader’s Unicorn Vesper Luge: **Absolut vodka, Plymouth gin, Lillet
- Trevor Easter’s Sherry Berry Bramble: Beefeater gin, lemon juice, La Gitana Amontillado Sherry, sugar, float of Briottet Crème De Mure
If you’re not a Neat regular or in the bar industry, alas, you won’t be able to partake of the festivities as the space is very intimate. But before you shrug this off with “fine, I didn’t want to go anyway” I’ll have you know that I’m giving away a pair of passes to this must-do event. Or, as Aidan calls it, your chance to get “the inside view of L.A.’s finest at our worst.” There will be dancing, laybacks, a band, Mandoline Grill Vietnamese cuisine truck, CAKE, the OG Neat bar crew and that open bar from 8 to 11pm.
How to win
- Have a Twitter and/or Facebook account and follow Neat (Twitter/FB) and me (Twitter/FB).
- Post on my CoC FB page what you like to drink neat and tag Neat in your post. (That’s how I know you liked our pages.) And/or Tweet something like, “_____ neat is how I roll. Party on, @neatbar @carolineoncrack! https://wp.me/pNkdL-5fV”
Then sit back and wait to get a message from me on Friday morning around 10am telling you that you won. I’ll either reply to your post on my Facebook page or to you on Twitter so check your social media accounts, my pretties! If I don’t hear back from you by 2pm I’ll have to draw another winner and then you’ll be SOL.
If you win, I’ll buy you a (free) drink at the party! Good luck!