For one night only, New York barman Sam Ross (Milk & Honey, Atta Boy, Comme Ca) will be behind the stick at The Varnish Downtown! If you haven’t yet seen Sam work his magic, you should stop by as it is a sight to behold. It’s cocktail ballet! Great form. Plus he always does it with a smile on his face and his drinks are straightforward and tasty beauties PLUS he’s Sam Ross!
And if even that’s not incentive enough, the drinks, sponsored by Bombay Sapphire, will specially priced at $8 from 7 to 10pm.
Bombay Sapphire Happy Hour Menu
- Too Soon? Gin, cynar, lemon & orange
- White Negroni: Gin, blanc vermouth, Suze, grapefruit twist
- Tritter Rickey: Gin, mint, lime, Absinthe, club soda
- **Atta Boy: **Gin, dry vermouth, grenadine, up, twist
- Major Bailey: Gin, mint, sugar, crushed
- London Buck: Gin, lime, ginger, club soda
Hopefully we’ll all be able to fit in the intimate space!
EXTRA CREDIT: Hit up La Descarga after. Tonight is the kickoff for LUPEC LAdy Tiki Tuesdays! Every Tuesday through October 1, LUPEC LA bartenders will be behind the stick. Stay tuned for more deets and actual menus. Tonight it’ll be Twisted Tiki with Jaymee Mandeville and Cari Hah, featuring Bacardi.
EVENT: TONIGHT FROM 7 to 10pm
118 E 6th Street
Los Angeles, California 90014 (map)