LA Beer Week (October 10-October 23) kicks off next Monday, beer lovers! And to get things started off on the right boozy foot, beer shrine Naja’s Place in Redondo Beach is throwing an LA Beer Week Kick Off party featuring Stone Brewing Co. With 40-plus Stone Brewing beers — including the Oaked Arrogant Bastard, Stone Cali Belgique IPA and Stone Levitation Ale — beer enthusiasts will be in beer heaven.
Due to the inevitable popularity of this event, it will be divided into two sessions at 3pm and 8pm. I mean, come on. It’s going to be hawt! Tickets are $45 each and will include:
- Commemorative LA Beer Week ’11 / Naja’s Place tasting glass
- Admission to ONE four-hour session
- 10 six-ounce samples; additional taster tickets will be available on site
- Access to 40+ great Stone Brewing beers (many very rare)
- VIP Stone Brewing guests including Greg Koch (CEO), Steve Wagner (President, Brew Master), Mitch Steele (Head Brewer), and more!
- Q&A Session with Stone Brewing VIP guests
- “The Craft of Stone Brewing Co.” book signing with authors Greg Koch & Randy Clemens (book will be available for purchase)
- Small bites provided by Stone Catering
- Chance to purchase limited edition LABW ’11 / Naja’s Place commemorative T-shirts
But I’m giving away a pair of tickets ($90 value) to each of the sessions to two lucky Crackheads! To enter for a chance to win, just do ANY of the following and enter as many times as you want. How badly do you want it?
- Leave a comment below saying which is your favorite Stone Brewing Co. beer and include which session (3pm or 8pm) you’d like to attend as I’ll pick a winner for each session.
- Tweet: “I wanna drink @StoneBrewingCo #beer @NajasPlace @LAbeerweek party, @carolineoncrack! https://wp.me/pNkdL-2iA”
- Post on my Caroline on Crackheads Facebook page what’s your favorite Stone Brewing Co. beer and you must tag Stone Brewing Co. and Naja’s Place in your post (you have to like their pages to be able to tag them).
Again, remember to include which session you’d like to go to as I’ll pick a winner for each session, a winner for the 3pm sesh and one for the 8pm. Random.org will pick the winners at 9am on Friday and I’ll notify them via email. If I don’t hear from you by 10am this Friday, I’ll have to draw another winner so keep an eye out for my email, peeps! Good luck and happy beering!
EVENT: MONDAY, OCTOBER 10 at 3pm and 8pm