**Rivera Restaurant‘s mixologist, Julian Cox, will be debut his brand-spanking-new spring cocktail menu **featuring fresh seasonal herbs and fruits tonight for only $6 each. Cocktails normally range in price here from $10 to $14.
The cocktail sneak preview starts at 9:30 and goes til close. From the looks of Twitter, there will lots of bloggers in attendance. As you know we love our booze.
But here’s the entire menu hot off the presses, so to speak, so you can start planning your drinking strategy now. You might recognize some ol’ favorites.
- 1050 Special: Acai Liqueur, lemon, crushed ice, raspberry float
- Free Bird: Bourbon, housemade grenadine, basil, seltzer
- Guns n’ Lavender: Reposado tequila, honey, lime, seltzer
- Jugo de Pina: Blanco tequila, Thai basil, pineapple, cava float
- Paper Plane: Bourbon, Amaro Nonino, Aperol, lemon
- Purple Rain: Vodka, housemade violette, ginger, Thai basil, soda
- Red Pilot: Gin, Aperol, mezcal, maraschino
- Sexy Thyme: Gin, Aperol, Orgeat, golden raspberries, thyme
- Smoked Manhattan: Rye, Amaro Cio Ciaro, smoked rosemary, Angostura
- Smoke on the Water: Scotch, ginger, raspberries, smoked salt
- Spring Fashion: Reposado tequila, amaretto, orange essence
- Strawberry Fields: Blanco tequila, Velvet Falernum, strawberries, mint
- Widow’s Kiss: Rye whiskey, Calvados, yellow chartreuse