The Wine House’ Road Trip 2010 has lined up what’s probably one of the best destinations ever for a party bus and it’s only a 12.4-mile bus ride away. On Thursday, March 11 the Westside wine store is presenting a very special evening at the not-yet-opened First & Hope Supper Club, hosted by Tomas Estes of Tequila Ocho.
For $85, 45 guests will enjoy a Southern-inspired four-course meal paired with an original Tequila Ocho cocktail crafted by none other than Marcos Tello, cocktail consultant for First & Hope and more recently the former head barman of The Tar Pit.
The dinner menu:
- Amuse: Black eyed pea soup, pickled okra and crispy pig ears
- First: Pecan crusted goat cheese, heirloom tomato, candied pearl onion, petit arugula, brown butter maple syrup dressing
- Second: Shrimp and grits — Santa Barbara spot prawns, Tasso ham, Antebellum corn grits
- Third: Apple lacquered pork shank, fingerling sweet potato succotash, baby mustard greens, deviled eggs
- Fourth: Frozen espresso custard pie, coconut crust, coffee tequila
Afterward there will be some music and dancing to work off the meal. And cab vouchers will be provided so that guests can get home safely after arriving back at the Wine House.
Make your reservations asap as there are only about 45 spots available for this fab night. Reservations: (310) 479-3731 ext. 0
EVENT: THURSDAY, MARCH 11 from 7 to 11:30pm
2311 Cotner Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90064 (map)
Reservations (310) 479-3731 ext. 0
Price: $85 (all inclusive)