Find yourself midtown after a midafternoon tryst or just need to kill some time till rush hour dies down-ish? Comme Ca on Melrose has just the thing, its Defaire Love Affair menu which features discounted nibbles like $2 oysters and $7 “petites assiettes” like steak tartare, crab cake and Croque Monsieur. And the bartenders will help things along with their delicieux $7 “aphrodisiac cocktails” for this cocktail hour of luuuve.
- Bella Capri: Gin, lime, simple syrup, basil, cucumber, ginger
- Cuba Liberato: White rum, lime, ginger, egg white, Coca Cola
- Esperanza: Gin, grapes, basil, lemon, honey
- Idle Summer: Grand Marnier, lemonade, honey, champagne
- Little Prick: Gin, lemon, honey, rosemary, rosewater
- Live to Love: Cachaca, St. Germaine, raspberry, champagne
- Mango Mahal: Vodka, mango puree, lime, rosewater
Un petit peu of bad news for office drones like myself, however, is that this menu is only available during the very early happy hour times of 4 to 6pm Monday through Friday. Zut alors!