Remember that awesome tasting menu Mondays that BottleRock Downtown let me check out last month? It’s where I ate a fried prawn head. Yeah, that one. Well, here’s tonight’s tasting menu courtesy of the bar/restaurant’s beer sommelier Alex Macy. For this one Chef Jared Levy has created five courses, not including amuse bouche and dessert. All for $50. Those bone marrow sliders sound intriguing.
- 1st Course: Boudin Noir Risotto — Head Cheese, Preserved Lemon and Fenugreek
- 2nd Course: Branzino en Papiotte — Local Squid, English Peas, King Trumpet Mushrooms, Negi and Pearl Onions
- 3rd Course: Crispy Chicken Tails — Brown Butter Pomme Puree and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 4th Course: Bone Marrow Sliders — Brioche, Béarnaise, Oven Dried Tomatoes, Pickled Onions, Cornichon, Romaine Lettuce, Crispy Capers with Chips and Ranch
- 5th Course: Beer Glazed Pork Belly — Kabocha Squash, Shishito Pepper and Sauce Duchesse de Bourgogne
- Dessert: Housemade Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
And if you want, you can pair your dinner with either wine (additional $20) or beer (additional $10).