Tonight’s Radio Room aka “speakeasy night with guest starring bartenders” at the Edison downtown features Amanda Gager from Las Vegas and Jacqueline “Jackie” Patterson from San Francisco who, in addition to making fab cocktails at Heaven’s Dog, is recently known for creating a cocktail to pair with a cocktail dress! Noice!
And here’s their menu available only for tonight:
- Cat’s Dream (by Jackie): Blended Scotch, Carpano Anica Formula, ginger liqueur, Fernet Branca
- El Melocoton (by Amanda): Casa Noble Silver Tequila, peach jam and vanilla syrup. Sweet!
- Mr. McIlhenny (by Amanda): Basil leaves, Carpano Antica, tabasco sauce
- Red 507 (by Jackie): Casa Noble Tequila Blanco, dry Vermouth, apricot brandy and bitters
- Russe-Franc (by Amanda): Hangar One Orange Blossom Vodka, Fernet Branca, agave, soda. Sounds like trouble!
- The Rum Diary (by Jackie): Zaya Reserva Rum infused with organic honey, housemade ginger solution and fresh lime
And don’t forget to drink the Kool-Aid! The award-winning AM Punch by resident mixologist Marcos Tello: Traditional style punch with Casa Noble Anejo Tequila, lemon, elderflower cordial, apple brandy and champagne.
To set the mood, enjoy music by DJ Imagika, Karina Bakmadzhyan, Leila Bazzani and Chris Grabher.
EVENT: TUESDAY, JULY 28 at 8pm
108 W 2nd Street
Los Angeles, California 90012 (map)