The Edison’s speakeasy night in the Radio Room has gotten so huge that they are now charging a cover! But don’t worry, if you enter this special code “RR428” when you purchase your tickets here, you get in for $5 instead of $10.
Esteemed New York mixologists, Alex Day of Death & Company and Richie Boccato of Milk & Honey/Little Branch will be creating brilliant and tasty concoctions alongside the Edison’s own dream team of bartenders — Chris Ojeda and Marcos Tello.
- Corpse Reviver No. 2: Gin, Cointreau, fresh lemon and Kubler Absinthe
- Delores Park Swizzle: Ocho Tequila Anejo, Amontillado Sherry, house-made ginger syrup, and Velvet Falernum
- High Plains Drifter: Ocho Tequila Blanco, honey and lime
- Porfirian Punch: Spiced pear-infused Ocho Tequila Blanco, Manzanilla Sherry and black tea-infused Vermouth
- Turf Cocktail: Gin, maraschino liqueur, orange bitters and Kubler Absinthe
- Water Lilly: Right20Gin, Lillet and house-made Crème de Violet
- William and Mary No. 2: Right Gin, Green Chartreuse and a house-made cinnamon bark tincture
And L.A. performance troop, Vaud and the Villains, will keep the stage hot with its 1930s-style of rock n’ roll, 18 members and two dancers. I’m so there!
EVENT: TUESDAY, APRIL 28 at 8pm
108 W 2nd Street
Los Angeles, California 90012 (map)