OMG! My moment has finally come…to see Keanu Reeves in person. Actually, I’ve seen him in person before when I was a book seller at Book Soup on Sunset. Didn’t jump him though. In any case, I’ll get another chance on October 1 when Mr. “Cool Breeze Over the Mountains,” along with other superstars will be introducing their films for Target’s AFI Night at the Movies at ArcLight Hollywood.
Here’s the list of stars and movies:
- Annette Bening will present AMERICAN BEAUTY
- Jim Carrey will present ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND
- Sean Connery will present THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING
- Cameron Diaz will present THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
- Jodie Foster will present THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
- Dustin Hoffman will present TOOTSIE
- Shirley MacLaine will present THE APARTMENT
- Steve Martin will present THE JERK
- Rita Moreno will present WEST SIDE STORY
- Mike Myers will present AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY
- Keanu Reeves will present THE MATRIX
- Denzel Washington will present GLORY
All 12 films will screen at the same time so choose wisely. What a dilemma! So many good ones to choose from. Keanu or Sean Connery? Keanu or Steve Martin?
Tickets for this awesome event go on sale Wednesday, September 17 online or at the theater box office for $25. You get popcorn and soda with your ticket and the chance to win special giveaways. The theater will be closed only to ticketed guests, who are requested to dress “festive,” and doors will open at 5:30pm.
EVENT: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1 at 5:30pm
6360 W. Sunset Boulevard
Hollywood, California 90028