If you’re not going to see The Dark Knight during its crazy opening night you’ll probably want to wait to see it next week at The Landmark. The West L.A. movie theatre will be featuring weekday happy hour 21+ screenings of The Dark Knight at 4:50pm from Monday, July 21 through Thursday, July 24 where you can enjoy your Dark Knight cocktails during the show.
Unlike the ArcLight, they only serve beer and wine at the bar, here, but their DK speciality cocktail list (most made with Han Vodka) is still a pretty cute idea.
- Two Face ($8): Black and Tan with Storm King Stout and Stone IPA
- Bat-ini ($12): Han Blackberry Martini
- Joker’s Poison ($12): Han Sour Apple Martini with Purple Sugar Rim
- Rachel’s Kiss ($12): Han Pomegranate Martini
- Cape Crusader ($12): Han Cape Cod
I’m torn between Rachel’s Kiss and Two Face.
EVENT: MONDAY, JULY 21 to THURSDAY, JULY 24 at 4:50pm
10850 West Pico Boulevard
West Los Angeles, California 90064 (map)