Crackhead reader Jennifer (and of course I mean that in the most affectionate way possible) gave me a heads-up about Spa Week, sponsored by Allure magazine. (Sure, you gotta register with the site to see the specials but that ain’t no thang.)
For the week of April 17th to April 23rd, you can get full-service spa treatments for only $50. And not just any spa, but well-known ones like Kenneth George Salon and Spa in Santa Monica, Verabella Skin Therapy Spa in Beverly Hills and the Jurlique Day Spa.
These featured spas will be offering your choice of almost everything–from the standard massages, facials, and mani/pedis to micropeels, laser hair removal, eyelash extensions and even botox (in one area)–for just $50!
This only happens twice a year so go to the Spa Week site and make your appointments with whichever spa you want to go to before they’re all booked up.
Standout treatments for only 50 bucks:
- Allure Pilates Spa‘s 60-minute Dr. Perricone patented neuropeptide facial therapy treatment, including 15-minute reflexology treatment (facials here usually range in price from $85 to $135, and Dr. Perricone is an expensivo skin care line)
- Kenneth George‘s 55-minute signature facial, hair conditioning treatment and blowout (the facial alone is usually $95)
- Spa Xanadu‘s 60-minute hot and cold jade stone massage (usually $140)
- Krystal Salon‘s 60-minute microdermabrasion facial (usually $110)
- Verabella Skin Therapy Spa‘s painless permanent laser hair removal for lip & chin, underarm or bikini line (usually ranges from $95 to $125)
Can you say, “Aaahhh”?